Junior Youth Programs
From working in teams to assemble creative Jewishly-inspired culinary concoctions to building blanket forts together and then bonding over M&M icebreakers, our grades 3-6 students enjoy plenty of opportunities to connect and build relationships with one another outside of the classroom.
Examples of past Junior Youth Programs have included:
- Mock Shul-In (all of the fun of a shul-in, minus sleeping over!)
- Off-Site Adventures to Launch! Trampoline Park and Acton Bowladrome
- Chopped JEWnior!
- Sukkot Potluck and Apple Picking
- Temple-Wide Treasure Hunt
- Field Days
- Participation in Community Service Days (including JTI Love Our Neighbors Day and JTI/JCRC’s Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service)