The Member Directory will lead you to the name, address, phone, email, spouse/partner and children of each member, as recorded in the temple’s master records. Your personal record includes your family's observed yartzeit dates. You may change your information, but not your email address, using Edit Profile. To correct your email address or add an email address of a spouse/partner that is currently listed as "no email available" please contact the temple office. Records will be updated periodically.
The TST Member Directory is accessible only to verified TST members with secure password-protected accounts. If you wish to opt out of the Directory, and we hope you don’t, please contact the temple office.
Adding Your Photo to the Member Directory
All members are encouraged to submit a photo to the TST Member Directory to promote a closer and friendlier community where members are likely to recognize each other, prompting better and more lasting connections. The photos will appear when browsing the Directory, and when looking at individual profiles.
Step by Step Instructions
Set up or log in to your member account
- First, you need your own account to access the member area of the TST website, www.shirtikva.org. If you don’t have an account, or have forgotten your password, please follow instructions on the first time login page.
- Once you have your password, go to member login area on the TST website.
- Enter your username and password.
- You should be on your profile page.
Edit your profile
Click at the bottom of your profile listing.
Add a photo
- At the bottom of your profile information fields, you will see this area:
- Click on Choose File button, and navigate to the photo on your computer that you would like to upload. Note that the photo will automatically be trimmed to a square shape, so top and bottom will be trimmed from portrait-oriented photos, and left and right sides will be trimmed from landscape-oriented photos. As long as your desired image is in the middle square, you don’t have to do any special pre-processing before you upload.
- Once you choose a file, click and then
- You should see your picture in your profile view. If you are satisfied with how it looks, you are all set! If you don’t like the automatic trimming results, consider editing the image using photo editing software of your choice, and then upload again.
Remove a photo
- You can always remove your image from the Directory by going back to “Edit my profile” and clicking thebutton next to the photo.
- To change your photo, you need to remove the existing photo first (see #10 above) and then choose the new file and Upload again using the same process as for the initial upload.
Help and support
- If you need help or have questions, please call/e-mail the Temple office. We will be happy to assist.